Unless you’ve been stuck under a rock the last few years, you know there is an amazing opportunity to make money selling on Amazon. There’s been a lot of information easily available for many different sourcing methods – specifically retail arbitrage, online arbitrage, and private label (which seems to have been the rage the last few years). While the hype machine has been rolling for these types of sourcing models, there has been one sourcing model in the background that few talk about. This is the secret model that many companies have used for years to build up their businesses into multi million dollar empires. What is this secret model?
This is a sourcing model that I personally started using in 2005 selling items on eBay. It’s what started my online selling journey, which has now reached well over $25 million in total retail sales since inception. Needless to say, there is a ton of money in wholesale sourcing. But you know what’s crazy? There’s very little, if any information available freely discussing this particular sourcing method. There are some paid courses available – but nothing available for free that walks you through the entire process of wholesale sourcing start to finish. This is what I set out to do:
Provide the best Wholesale Sourcing Training Available
Grab Your Free Wholesale Sourcing Guide!
This is going to be a major endeavor for me to cover everything I’ve learned about wholesale sourcing over the last twelve years. There are a lot of things to cover, which means this training course is going to be split up into multiple parts, or “modules”. I’ll go through each topic in thorough detail, so you can put things into action immediately. As part of this training course, there will also be checklists, videos, and even taped conversations to help give you the best shot possible to land wholesale accounts.
You may be asking: Why in the world would you invest your time teaching us?
Yes, I probably am crazy for taking the time away from my business to document my process. But there are so many “gurus'” selling courses for $6,000-$10,000 that I wanted to offerup my knowledge and deep experience for a REASONABLE investment, so more people can create this cashflow in their own lives.
I could say “I just love helping people” – but that’s just marketing speak. I’m going to be honest – my goal by offering this course is that you’ll join one of my training course. Some people like having some additional custom tailored help, and that’s where the services and coaching comes in. But keep in mind, I’m not holding anything back. All you literally need to do is follow this blueprint I’m going to lay out and you’ll have an amazing wholesale business. If you think some of my coaching work for you – awesome. If not, that’s OK too! Still here? Good! Let’s immediately dive into what this training course will include.
Click on any of the links below to jump to a specific part of a module.
Module 1: Wholesale Mindset
- Introduction to wholesale mindset
- Differences between sourcing methods
- Skill sets needed to succeed in wholesale sourcing
- Prepare your mind for thinking wholesale all the time
- Wholesale lingo and terminology
Module 2: Wholesale Preparation
- Introduction to wholesale sourcing
- Understanding how the buy box works
- Understanding how Amazon’s Best Seller Rank (BSR) works
- Understanding ROI / Margin
- Analyzing competition and potential volume
- Setting your personal buying guidelines
- Determining your long term strategy
- Distributors / Wholesalers vs. Manufacturer Direct
- Ideal targets for wholesale sourcing
- Tools for wholesale sourcing
Module 3: Value Propositions
- Introduction to value propositions
- Defining value propositions
- Building a company website
- Building social media accounts
- Other Marketplaces / International
- Bundling products on Amazon
- Creating New Listings and Listing Optimization
- Paid advertising (PPC)
- Other value proposition ideas
Module 4: Wholesale Research
- Introduction to finding wholesale leads
- Tracking Leads / Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Demand Based Sourcing
- Niche and Trade Show Sourcing
- Bulk Product Sourcing
- Relationship Sourcing
Module 5: Wholesale Relationship Building
- Introduction to wholesale relationship building
- Sales mindset and expectations
- Making initial contact with suppliers
- Follow Up and Relationship Building With Suppliers
This completes the Wholesale System Course! Soon, I will be releasing an ADVANCED version of the course with additional training and modules. If you want to be notified when it’s ready, make sure you get on the mailing list below!